- Westlands, Nairobi Kenya
- +254 711 718 499
1. Staying ‘front of mind’ with customers. Your app on someone’s home screen can help reinforce you as the answer to their needs when they require what you offer: especially if your app is helpful in other ways.
2. Ease of access. For the user, clicking your app is far quicker and easier than accessing yours or a competitor’s website even if they’ve bookmarked it.
3. Data capture. Valuable data can be gathered from apps concerning use, activity and buying habits.
4. Communication. It’s easier to interact with your customers and prospects with an app including the immediacy of being able to attract their attention and maybe prompt action through, for example, push notifications.
5. Staff interaction. Information can be passed quickly and easily to staff whether for those accessing an internal company portal or people working in remote locations.
6. Productivity. App-based interactions can streamline communications with staff and outside contractors. And then you can ditch labour intensive paper-based reporting.